- SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
- SEO differs from local search engine optimization in that the latter is focused on optimizing a business’ online presence so that its web pages will be displayed by search engines when a user enters a local search for its products or services. The former instead is more focused on national or international searches.
- Google Search Algorithm is becoming more intelligent now on a regular basis from one location to another since search engines started working based on the hyper-location of a business.
- Search engine optimization is becoming very difficult every day for those people who are not keeping their knowledge updated about the latest things happening in the SEO industry. Due to recent changes made by Google in their search algorithm, doing SEO is becoming very difficult for many people who are not following Google guidelines, who are no updating their knowledge and those who still think that reading online blogs and watching video is enough to learn SEO.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This SEO process is for beginners and I have kept it as easy as possible for them to understand from the scratch
SEO Services Company in Chennai
SEO (Search engine optimization) is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a website appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users; these visitors can then be converted into customers.Explore